Geography rules & Guidelines
Class Expectations, Rules, and Procedures
I will expect each of you to do your very best everyday. You will be expected to complete ALL assignments on time. Work not done, will result in a Zero. If you do not understand an assignment, it is your responsibility to come and see me for help before your next class period begins. If you wait until class to ask, it is considered incomplete.
I will not tolerate rude, disruptive, non-working students. You are expected to participate in class and ask questions if you do not understand something.
STUDENTS WILL BE WARNED 1 TIME FOR THE FOLLOWING, THEN THEY WILL HAVE A 15 MINUTE DETENTION TO SERVE WITH ME.
1) Cooperate with your peers and me. Respect other people and their property. Do not use profanity; do not be rude, disruptive, or non-working .
2) Do not sit on desktops.
3) Use the wastebaskets for all trash.
4) Cheating will not be tolerated; any one caught will receive a zero.
5) NO TAPPING ON DESKS WITH PENCILS OR HANDS, TO A BEAT!! RESULT 30 MINUTE DETENTION
6) Students will be held responsible for make-up work due to absences.
**- Acceptable arrangements can be made to cover unique situations, but it is your responsibility to come in and see me to make these arrangements.
100-93 = A
92-86 = B
85-78 = C
77-70 = D
69-0 = F
EXTRA CREDIT- will be given by teacher’s discretion.