Bids for School Property
Beatrice Public Schools will be accepting sealed bids until 2:00 PM on Friday, October 13, 2023 for the following items:
- 1996 Encore Z Series Zero Turn Mower (Minimum Bid $250)- 36 inch cut with bagger; hours 1332; Kawasaki 25.0 horsepower, hydraulics just overhauled
- 2003 Chevy Silverado 4x4 (Minimum Bid $500)- 1/2 ton K1500; V8; miles 132,640; transmission issues and water pump needs replaced
- 2007 Ford Taurus SE (Minimum Bid $300)- V6; miles 195,816; brake issues
- Two (2) Huskee Tractor Mower and Plow (Minimum Bid $25)- 46 inch cut with bagger; plow has windshield; Huskee 21.0 horsepower; steering wheel issue on mower
- Snap-On 10 Ton Jack (Minimum Bid $75)
- Two (2) Liquid Storage Containers (Minimum Bid $25)
- Antique Moving Cart (Minimum Bid $15)
Bids should be mailed or hand delivered to: Beatrice Public Schools, 320 N 5th Street, Beatrice, NE. It is the bidder's responsibility to ensure that bids are received prior to 2:00 PM on 10/13/2023, regardless of the method of delivery.
- Bids shall be submitted for each item or set separately utilizing the bid form below.
- Each item will be awarded separately.
- You do not have to bid on each item.
- Payment shall be made by cash or cashier's check only, prior to pick-up.
- Arrangements for pick up will be made after the winning bid is awarded.
- All items are sold as-is.
- The district reserves the right to reject any and all bids.