Definition: Boundaries within which the organization will accomplish its mission - self-imposed limitations.
1. We will always maintain safe and secure environments conducive to learning.
2. Student well-being will always be given the highest priority in decision-making.
3. Nothing will take precedence over the Pre K-12 instructional program.
4. We will not tolerate disrespectful or inappropriate behavior by anyone.
5. We will not tolerate ineffective performance by any staff member or student.
6. No new program or service will be accepted unless it is consistent with the strategic plan, its benefits clearly outweigh its costs, and provisions are made for professional development and program development.
7. No program or service will be retained, unless it continues to make an optimum contribution to the mission and its benefits continue to justify the cost.
8. We will always maintain a fund balance sufficient to cover at least two months of normal operation.
9. School improvement plans will always be consistent with the strategic plans of the district.
10. We will utilize all resources effectively and coordinate their use district-wide.